Kuruluş: Bozdağ Osman (transl. Founder: Osman) is a Turkish legend historical television series, produced by Mehmet. It centers on the life journey of Osman I, founder of the Ottoman Empire. It is the continuation ofDiriliş: Ertuğrul, which was focused on the life of Ertuğrul, the father of Osman. In this series, Osman is represented by Turkish actor BurakÖzçivit.
The Plot of Osman I Web Series
The TV show covers Osman’s internal and external efforts and how he builds and manages the Ottoman Dynasty. It represents his struggles toward Byzantium and the Mongols and how he was able to achieve independence from the Sultanate of Rum to build a sovereign kingdom that would stand up to the Byzantine and Mongol Empires and would value the Turks.
The show also grants an insight into the private lives of the Founding Oghuz Turks and their quest to establishing a sultanate. The character of Osman meets many enemies and traitors in his pursuit, and the show demonstrates how he was able to defeat these obstacles and accomplish his mission with the help of his faithful companions, family, and friends.
A Brief Explanation On Season 1 of Osman I Web Series
Season 1 of the series centers on the life of Osman Bey, the son of ErtugrulGazi from the Kayi family and the founder of the Ottoman Empire. He would inflame the fire of gas and freedom with his black eyes. He was the son of ErtuğrulGazi, namely Osman I. In the land flooded with blood and tears, mown as a heavenly crop, he saw the dream of a country that would cross seven heavens, seven places, mountains, and seas with love. He took his strength, not from his sword, but the love he showed, opposition to slavery with freedom, the greatest empire in history has seen the name love given. The revolt against the corrupt order that gave 72 nations hope for the silent, the cry of the oppressed was the name given to the organization.
No. of episodes:21
Running time: 120 – 150 minutes (per episode)
Where to Watch Kuruluş: Bozdağ Osman Online?
If you have gained interest in the web series of Kuruluş: Bozdağ Osman, then it is time to experience the same. The whole TV series with 21 Episodes is available on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fJXATpIiUQ. Just click on the mentioned link, and it will take you to your desired destination. You will be able to watch all the episodes of Season I. Do not miss out on this opportunity by any chance. Watch Now!
7 Reasons to Watch Kuruluş: Bozdağ Osman TV Series
- The father of seven sons, Osman I enriched each of his children with names representative of the seven separate segments of society, namely, Pazarlı (Trader), Çoban (Shepherd), Alaeddin, Orhan, Melik, Hamud, and Ertuğrul.
- In extension to a plentitude of bounty, the bold Osman I was genetically well-endowed with hazel eyes, golden skin, and a broad chest.
- Osman Gazi was a difficult commander. He did his best not to lose even a single acre of his property while making negotiations with Byzantine landholders that would last for a lifetime.
- Marks of belief, friendship, and truth can be seen in his matchless charisma. Terror and torture are things Osman Gazi could never know.
- The primary approach of “Peace with Muslims, war with infidels,” made Osman I chief and then a khan or an ordinary Gazi-commander under the rule of the Çobanoğulları.
- Osman Gazi was great at both in war and peace. After many years of effort, he directed his strategy towards winning the ancient Seljuk city of Nicaea from the Crusaders, thus accounting for KutalmışoğluSüleymanŞah being affirmed as Osman’s grandfather despite not bestowing a family bloodline.
- Osman Gazi loved the poor so much that today Turkey is quite satisfactory with accepting refugees, which amazes the entire world.
Catch up on all the updates and articles on amazing web series like Kuruluş: Bozdağ Osman that will fill you with excitement by subscribing to our Newsletter. We are regularly posting something new and interesting. Stay updated and also share your views, suggestions, and comments!